The Model Mom’s Lessons of the Week:
- If you want your kid to understand anything, use an example that references their electronic games.
Mom: Would you lend your DS to a person you just met?
Kid: NO WAY!
Mom: Well, I’m no sleepover with a new friend, you’re MY DS!
Kid: I get it.
- No matter how much you think you have it under control, your annoying Co-Parent will be able to get under your skin, even 4 years later. Keep booze handy!
- Oven cleaner gets just about ANYTHING clean. Dried milk spill that I was NOT told about and only realized it happened weeks after dude to the residue all over my kitchen cabinets and outside of the fridge that was almost concrete…GONE!
- No matter how many towels or washcloths you put in the bathroom, you kid will still USE YOURS!
- It is great to be an easygoing parent, but sometimes, just because, tell them NO. Keeps them in check and keeps them humble!
Why? Because The Model Mom Says So! #modelmomsayso